• Quotes (7)
• Plot Description
• Shooting Locations
Original title: Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies!!?, The
1 hour, 22 minutes
More info on IMDb.com
• Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living...
• The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became
• Diabolical Dr. Voodoo (1967)
• The Incredibly Mixed Up Zombie (1967)
• The Incredibly Strange Creature: Or Why I Stopped Living and (1967)
• The Teenage Psycho Meets Bloody Mary (1967)
|Genre: Horror, Musical, Zombie, Cult Classic|
Tagline: MONSTERS COME REAL! CRASH OUT OF SCREEN! INVADE AUDIENCE! ABDUCT GIRLS FROM THEIR SEATS! Not 3-D. Don't Miss It!
Plot: At a Long Beach carnival a gypsy fortune teller hypnotizes her customers, throws acid in their faces, and turns them into caged zombies. Starring director Steckler as Cash Flagg, this Golden Turkey award winner was billed as the first monster musical ever made. Well-photographed in "Terrorama," this is a must for "bad movie" buffs.
More Plot Descriptions
Discussion forum for this movie
It's not great filmmaking, that's for sure, and the zombies of the title don't show-up until the last fifteen minutes; but it is a bearable and midly entertaining bunch of cheese that's a must for fans of low-brow, low-scale and low-budget drive-in cinema.
| Directed by|
Ray Dennis Steckler
Blood Shack, The Hollywood Strangler Meets the Skid Row Slasher, Sinthia, the Devil's Doll